Everyday communication from my desk during my 10 minute Break.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Big Cosmic Joke... but not funny when its on you.

So, this guy I know knows this girl.... and she is super cool and perfect and blah blah blah. So one day he's talking to her via internet message service x and she is drunk as shit, and on her webcam, and telling him how hot and horny she is and making herself and him crazy. Playing with her tits, talking dirty, telling him how she wants to fuck the shit out him and that she has never wanted to fuck a guy so bad in her life. He's losing it, knowing this is a girl he can never physically touch or have a relationship with becasue of location and other mitigating factors. So he cries and bitches about it to me and I dont care, because I have my own problems. I cant help this guy out, I dont know what to tell him.... fuck it, just stop talking to her, its a waste of time and energy... or go for it, keep tortuing yourself because eventually it will pay off.... I know Im lying if I tell him thats the way to go. Maybe its all just a joke...a big fucking joke on him, and he'll never get it. Does anyone ever get it? Isnt that what life is, a big joke? A joke, and you never find the punchline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home